READ THE FOLLOWING CAREFULLY. BY USING THIS WEBSITE, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE REVIEWED AND AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS REGARDING THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN, AND THE USE OF, THIS WEBSITE.
1. The information contained on this website is general in nature and should not substitute for, or be used instead of, a clinical or therapeutic relationship with a health care professional who is fully familiar with the specifics of your case. The information on this website may assist you in your personal, general research but none of it constitutes the practice of medicine or any other health care profession. E-mail correspondence with East Side Medical, PC or any of its physicians, will not, in and of itself, create a physician-patient relationship with us or cause East Side Medical PC to create or retain any medical records about you, monitor your care, or communicate with your own health care provider. Contacting East Side Medical, PC by E-mail should not be used for medical emergencies. If you suspect a medical emergency or are in need of immediate medical assitance, please call 911 or go to the nearest emergency department. If you suspect that you may have a medical condition, or are seeking medical advice or treatment, we recommend that you consult a qualified health professional as soon as possible.
2. All of the information contained on this website, including the response to any e-mail query, is general in nature and is in no way intended to constitute, and should not be considered by you to be, medical advice or professional services. The information on this website should not be used to diagnose or treat a medical condition or used or relied upon in lieu of professional services. If you suspect that you may have a medical condition, or are seeking medical advice or treatment, we recommend that you consult a qualified health professional as soon as possible.
3. You should be aware of the general risks of transmitting information over the internet, which generally does not use encryption. You should therefore not share any personal medical information which you would wish to be held confidential in a physician-patient or similar clinical relationship.
4. This site may include links to other websites that are not owned by, or under the control of East Side Medical, PC. East Side Medical, PC is not responsible for, and makes no representations, warranties or recommendations with respect to the usefulness, availability or content of any such websites. East Side Medical, PC also disclaims any responsibility or liability with respect to (a) your use of such websites and any and all information or services furnished by or obtained through them, or (b) any loss, use or misuse of any information you may provide to such websites.
5. East Side Medical, PC makes no representation or warranty concerning errors, omissions, delays or other defects in, or the accuracy of, the information supplied to users, or that its files are free of viruses, worms, Trojan horses or other code that include or manifest contaminating or destructive characteristics.
6. The Website may contain health or medically related materials considered sexually explicit. Users are warned that if they may be offended by such Content, an alternate source of information should be found. Publication of information or reference in the Website to specific sources such as specific products, procedures, physicians, treatments, or diagnoses are for information only and are not endorsements of East Side Medical, PC.
7. East Side Medical, PC expressly disclaims any liability for any technical problems with the website, including temporary unavailability or delays in connection time. In addition, East Side Medical, PC does not accept responsibility for any illegal pirating of the website or for the actions of those who may obtain unauthorized access to the website.
8. East Side Medical, PC and its trustees, officers, employers, and affilitates (collectively, East Side Medical, PC) do nto warrant the accuracy or completeness of the conent of this website and specifically disclaim, to the fullest extent permitted by law, any and all warranties, express or implied, of any kind or nature whatsoever regarding such content. Furthermore, East Side Medical, PC will not be liable to you for any damages, claims, demands or causes of action, direct or indirect, special, incidental, consequential or punitive, as a result of your use of this website or any information you obtain from it.